All New Minijet Rover
More seating, More Integrated Features, More Options
The Minijet Rover stands alone in the market, with the most; options, integrated features, and thoughtful details included from tip to tail. Designed as a new model, the Minijet Rover builds upon our previous models and it includes many of our most popular options as standard features.
The wider nose and front deck area provide more storage space for gear, or ample space for a front mounted fishing seat and casting station. The larger rear engine cover accommodates extra seating and storage space.
Class Leading Handling & Shallow Water Performance
With a; 12 degree deadrise, reinforced reverse chines, lifting strakes, integrated rear transom flotation, and a trusted delta pad bottom, the Minijet Rover is built to handle well in a mix of conditions.
At an overall length of 157 inches, and an overall width of 79 inches the Minijet Rover has an increased hull displacement, resulting in less draft when heavily loaded, and better performance in shallow areas.
The Minijet Rover will capably carry you, three friends, and all of your gear to the most remote locations inaccessible by any other boat.
Tough Construction - The Minijet Standard
We've designed and built the Minijet Rover to be tough. Launch it into a rock, jump it over a log, slide it over a sandbar, The Minijet Rover can handle it!
Our standard Rover construction package includes; 1/4" thick bottom panels, 4 box longitudinal box section stringers, 3 additional 1/4" thick keel stringers, integrated rear pump protection bars, reinforced reverse chines, and a whole list of small construction details that make our boats more robust than the competition. We also offer added hull reinforcement options upon request.
We offer personalized boat building to match your unique needs and preferences. Our team of experts works closely with you to create a vessel that brings your vision to life. Fill out our quote request form to take the first step towards your dream boat today.
Thoughtful Design - It's All In The Details
We take pride in our intentional design choices, and our attention to detail during construction and execution. A lot of thought has gone into our design of the Minijet Rover, and we've taken a lot of customer feedback into account as well. Some of the highlights from this approach are listed below.
- Integrated front fascia panel, designed to fit various LED light bars, flood lights, spot lights, etc.
- Flat front bow deck, intentionally designed to fit all common trolling motor footprints, placing your trolling motor shaft directly on the hull centreline for optimum performance.
- Included dropped bow pocket on all hulls, providing ample front storage space, or a great place to mount a casting seat.
- Integrated dropped bow pocket drain tubes to quickly evacuate water and waves.
- High profile windscreen with walk through door, and glass windows.
- Gasketed window design reduces stress concentrations and fracture risk in windscreen.
- Elevated windscreen & dash design allows for the easy installation of windscreen wipers
- Cockpit kick plate provides stable footing for passengers
- Four full sized suspension seats for maximum passenger comfort
- Engine cover with integrated rear seats provides increased interior cockpit space
- Increased overall hull width improves shallow water performance, displacement, and weight carrying capacity.
- Reverse chine design, and integrated lifting / planing strakes provide excellent handling in a variety of conditions.
- Box section stringer design improves hull strength, and rigidity.
- Transom design provides increased flotation in rear of hull, reducing overall draft and improving shallow water handling
- Engine mounting interfaces are designed to support various donor PWC packages from Sea-Doo, Yamaha, Kawasaki, etc. All without modifying OEM intake or exhaust components.